[Coco] [!! SPAM] Re: Anyone still play text adventure games?

Richard Ivey rrivey at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 00:17:01 EDT 2011

yes.. i do.  Here is a cool site. http://www.ifarchive.org/

________________________________
From: John Kent <jekent at optusnet.com.au>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Mon, May 23, 2011 9:54:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] [!! SPAM]  Re:  Anyone still play text adventure games?

I have colossal cave adventure for Flex9 I can put online. My brother
and I also worked on text adventure compilers back in the early days.
The Scott Adams adventure games written in BASIC implemented a sort of
interpreter. There were two Scott Adams adventure games published in
BYTE magazine many years ago which I might still have.

John.

--
http://www.johnkent.com.au
http://members.optusnet.com.au/jekent