[Coco] Anyone still play text adventure games?

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon May 23 22:04:31 EDT 2011

Lol....no problem. Bedlam is a cool text adventure. I solved it many years ago, forgot most of it. Will be like starting from scratch now.

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com