[Coco] CoCoFest Online - For those that just simply could not go.

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon May 23 06:55:07 EDT 2011

Happy to help.  If you enjoyed live stream, please PLEASE try to make
it next year.  Each CoCoFest is a wonderful and unique event that can
only truly be appreciated in person.  I hope no one is upset about me
providing the feed.  Based on what I saw in IRC chat, it promoted the
fest and raised interest in attending, or maybe made it suck a little
less for those who just couldn't make it this time, rather than giving
anyone an excuse not to go.  Trust me, the live feed was no substitute
for being there.