[Coco] CoCo Video Player source code released!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sat May 21 15:20:35 EDT 2011

I have released the source code for the CoCo video player under the
ISC (i.e. a "BSD-like") license.  It is in a git tree available here:

	git://git.infradead.org/users/linville/cocovid.git

If you are interested enough to try to do anything with it and have
troubles, then feel free to ask me about it! :-)

John

P.S.  Slides from my CoCoFEST! presentation are available here:

	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/linville/slides/cocofest2011/cocovid2.pdf