[Coco] Very interesting eBay find... anyone ever seen one of these kits?

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Sat May 21 14:54:00 EDT 2011

That's right! One of the electronics schools used them for their correspondence course computer training. I remember looking at it then and considering taking the course. Can't remember the school, but it was a popular (at least well advertised!) correspondence school back in the day (might still be...).

Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:51:22 -0400
From: Tom Seagrove<tjseagrove at writeme.com>

If I remember correct, didn't one of those magazine advertisers doing electronic training supply these with their course?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"