[Coco] Very interesting eBay find... anyone ever seen one ofthesekits?

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Fri May 20 15:15:41 EDT 2011

On May 20, 2011, at 10:40 AM, Brian Blake wrote:

> I can still get to it...

Odd...Now its showing up for me where it wouldn't before. Hmmm,
Definitely looks like something for a Trade School/Program. Did Tandy
ever sponsor anything like that from their Computer Centers or
something?
Companies used to give stuff like this away for cost to schools to
promote their products. In College we got 8080 kits w/manuals, etc.
for cost from Intel. I always wished we had gotten Motorola chips
instead.. :D

Dean