[Coco] The Color Computer Games Workshop now has it's own Forum!

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 18 17:50:16 EDT 2011

As I continue to expands my Games Workshop website with the goal of
establishing a retro game development scene, I have now included a Forum
specifically targeted at the CoCo Game Development community.

It's only a small community but I hope to build on it as time goes by.

You can jump to the forum via the Games Workshop site at:

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/nickma/GamesWorkshop/

Membership (free) is required to post a message.

Join up if your interested in Game Development for the Color Computer.

Nickolas Marentes