[Coco] Hello Aaron help dragon (corrections)

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 20:55:10 EDT 2011

Hello
I have a new friend in Spain and told me a serious problem

they use dragon and apparently did not have accessories
none
no records, no memory
cassette single
knew not, DriveWire
and now try to get to work on the dragon, but not be so easy
therefore turn to you

They tell me they are many people who are in that situation
I told them that maybe something can be done

They were trying to do something for serial
but nothing like yours

knew not, cloud9, or your pages

i was showing them
they are in Spain and speak Spanish but understand and speak English

but works for dreamcast, like dragon and coconut, have 20 or 30 machines varied

http://www.retrowiki.es one of its pages
http://www.retrowiki.es/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?1337
http://www.youtube.com/rondreamcast

get something like yours on this page
http://www.uroboros.es/dragon/juegos.htm
but not equal

they do not know much programming
and have poor dragon and abandoned coconut

connect through a serial dreamcast

XRoad spoke and I leave the sources to put them on dreamcast
dreamcast emulator now has a coconut

what you think
I did not know

think we can help?

I know I do not understand much
but the idea is that they need to work on Dragon drivewire, please
It may?