[Coco] Qualifications Committee Planed at CoCofest. Was: 6309 with a side of half cooked GIME?

Fri May 13 16:13:35 EDT 2011

Hi,

http://www.yodaspeak.co.uk/index.php

Input " I love the CoCo with NitrOS-9"

Yoda "With nitros-9 I love the coco."

I have two HP calculators (HP-15C and HP-16C) so I recognized the "Reverse
Polish Notation" right away.

I wrote a Sunrise / Sunset program for the 15C, a few years later I bought a
Casio watch (Fishing) that does the calculations.

The normal calculators seem strange to me.

The CoCo version is quite long.

You must not be a Star Wars fan.

Stephen H. Fischer