[Coco] 68 Micro Journal

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 01:49:43 EDT 2011

Message: 10
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:36:30 -0700
From: Dean Leiber <adit at nationsdial.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] 68 Micro Journal
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>

On May 11, 2011, at 2:27 PM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 1:05 AM, Sean <badfrog at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Try Utorrent, it works well.
>> http://www.utorrent.com
>>

> I agree, if you are having issues with the torrent, please try
> utorrent.   Its free, it "just works" and its available for windows
> and mac.

>>I'm using OS X4.11 and utorrent isn't available for anything less
>>than 10.5

I'm using uTorrent on OSX 10.7- and had no problems getting the
68Micro Journals from Aaron's torrent.
Aaron's previous torrent (Rainbows) still won't work on my Mac.
I'd like to know what is different about that file. Other people
didn't seem to have any problems with the Rainbow torrent
a few weeks ago.