[Coco] John's Collier's 6309 emulator based on Jeff's. Was:CoCo Emulator on Netbook?

Wed May 11 22:37:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

YES I agree, but we all move on someday.

He did leave us with a solid 6309 emulator, the first one I remember. And
lots of other goodies on his VHD.

Some of us look for more thanks than are given.

Many people leave after doing great things happy.

Some of us stay and create wonderful things like "DriveWire" and "Phoenix"
to name just two.

There are very interesting things being worked on, I keep discovering them.
Many projects, and I had the same rule, are not announced until they are
working.

SHF