[Coco] John's Collier's 6309 emulator based on Jeff's. Was: CoCo Emulator on Netbook?

Wed May 11 16:21:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

I now know the source of the "nothings" messages posted sometimes, I just
almost did it by clicking twice in the same spot, the reply to message icon
and the send message icon on the message to be sent are in the same place on
Windows Mail. I dragged it to drafts just in time.

First one problem with VCC.

You cannot save your STATE like you can with mess (I assume) and Jeff's and
John's emulators.

Fine if you just are running games, not good if you are running NitrOS-9 and
have loaded modules into memory.

John's Collier's 6309 emulator based on Jeff's one is here:

ftp://www.rtsi.com/RSDOS/incoming/john%20collyer/

This is the hard disk version. Lots of good stuff on it.

ftp://www.rtsi.com/RSDOS/incoming/johncollyer_website.zip

ver19.zip in files is the emulator, the source is in ver19_src.zip

I have an independent copy of his web site.

I wish to suggest to our web masters that one of them host John's Emulator
so we can link it to the CoCoForums.

SHF