[Coco] CoCo Emulator on Netbook?

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Wed May 11 15:31:22 EDT 2011

Same here. I've been mostly windows over the years because it's what I
support at work. But I've tinkered with Linux here and there and mostly use
the Mac at home now. I've never been one for the OS wars, but never been
afraid to say if Micro$oft came out with a dud version of their OS. I agree
about XP and Windows 7. I have a nice power Quad Core system at home
running XP and it works great! I said Pass on Vista for a number of
reasons. Only reason I haven't put Windows 7 on the new system is that what
I'm using it for right now, XP is working great for now. Plus it hasn't
made it to the top of personal project list yet.