[Coco] 6309 with a side of half cooked GIME?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed May 11 14:33:12 EDT 2011

On Wednesday, May 11, 2011 02:29:01 PM James Hrubik did opine:

> Did that list of qualifications ever get finished? <G>

I doubt it James, seems this is a duplicate of committee.c, too many
argument to function. ;-)

OTOH, those of us with a C.E.T., and who have been accused of walking on
water, and have demonstrated JOAT-ish behaviour before, probably qualify
anyway.  Old, now deprecated 1st phone tickets add brownie points too.