[Coco] CoCo Emulator on Netbook?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Wed May 11 14:37:22 EDT 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:13:53AM -0400, Brian Blake wrote:
> [...]

Not that long ago the windows lovers was telling us about how great vista was
and that linux users were fools for wanting a fast, secure and stable OS. Now those same
people are saying the same about windows 7 and linux users are still considered fools for
wanting a fast, secure and stable OS.

The Other Frank