[Coco] 6309 with a side of half cooked GIME?

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed May 11 11:13:10 EDT 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 10:44:32AM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2011 10:43:51 AM Brian Blake did opine:
>
> > It's fixed.
> >
> > Going thru the Service Manual, all of the signals were correct. Last
> > night it finally gave me a 'green screen' boot with no text and a
> > screen full of random ASCII characters. That made me look at the RAM.
> > Turns out the DP Johnson 512k board has a bad SIPP or SIPPs on it. Put
> > a spare set of 41464's back in the memory sockets and it's been running
> > great for the last ten or twelve hours now.
> >
> > So... does that qualify me for one of these:
> > http://tandycoco.com/images/coco_cert.jpg
>
> Absolutely Brian, congratulations!

Well, I have to apologize to someone -- I just shamelessly stole this
logo and made a t-shirt on CafePress:

	http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=539964159&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=googleaffiliatenetwork&clickid=0004a3017689adc60ae012cf303a0a6e&utm_source=GAN_k316409

Mea culpa!  I stole the coco3 image on the back of the shirt from
www.glensideccc.com as well...

John