[Coco] CoCo Emulator on Netbook?

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Wed May 11 10:56:21 EDT 2011

Nick,

Thanks for the reply. I'm a windows person at work and mostly Mac at home
even though I have multiple windows systems ;)

Anyway, I don't have a problem with Windows XP or Windows 7 and have used
VCC on one of my Windows systems. Only reason I'm avoiding Windows on this
little netbook is that it just doesn't have the memory or storage capacity
and I'm not sure I want to spend too much money and effort trying to
upgrade it. :(

But it's fun trying to get things working on it.

Steve