[Coco] 6309 with a side of half cooked GIME?

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:21:26 EDT 2011

It's fixed.

Going thru the Service Manual, all of the signals were correct. Last night
it finally gave me a 'green screen' boot with no text and a screen full of
random ASCII characters. That made me look at the RAM. Turns out the DP
Johnson 512k board has a bad SIPP or SIPPs on it. Put a spare set of 41464's
back in the memory sockets and it's been running great for the last ten or
twelve hours now.

So... does that qualify me for one of these:
http://tandycoco.com/images/coco_cert.jpg

--
Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...