[Coco] Phoenix IDE gaining sprite/tiles/map editor

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Tue May 10 12:05:13 EDT 2011

Back in the day, my games used my OS (game engine)  that did all the
standard work of the game.  Only the graphics/sound data and game logic
code would change from game to game.

I'm working on a new OS with new code for two reason...
1) My old OS has too many copyrights tied to it.  (So, I can't release it.)
2) I've learned a thing or two since the old days and want to write a
better game engine.

I'll most likely release it as open source once I have a good working
version done.

Steve