[Coco] List of Game Programmers

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Mon May 9 19:12:49 EDT 2011

Luis,

It took some time to understand your message.  (Yes, I know that English
is not your first language.) But if you look again, you will find an
entry for me.

The List of Game Programmers has been around for about 15 years.  Even
with it's age, the entries are far from complete.
My entry is comes short by more than a few projects.  And then there are
the games that were never released and the stuff that I'm under
nondisclosure agreement (NDA).

It a good list, but incomplete.

Speaking of NDAs, I could not talk about my work on the DVD standard
till 2005, some 10 years later.

Steve