[Coco] CoCo Emulator on Netbook?

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:16:50 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Nick Marentes wrote:It's works great.

> For all the negativity the Mac and Linux people give Windows,
> I have no troubles whatsoever. Maybe I'm living in an alternate
> reality to everyone else?

Try loading Windows Vista on the netbook and we'll see ;-)

I do a lot of recording at home, was happy with XP until the new rig was
delivered with Vista. Suddenly it became a chore to use my wireless network,
the firewire mixer hardware and the software I had for the purpose -
upgraded to Win7 as soon as it became available (such was my desperation)
and lo and behold, the stuff *just* worked. All this brought memories of the
WinME into WinXP of a few years ago... no golden star for Microsoft for such
botched OS deployments.

-- RP