[Coco] CCASM 5.4 and ROM patching

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun May 8 23:07:50 EDT 2011

I'm working on CoCoNet 2.0 now from the Phoenix IDE and wanted to
show the exact command formed by the IDE to make the coconet.rom
image and Disto MPROM coconet.mp file (LOADM'able copy of the ROM).

Phoenix IDE - Project: coconet

Stage 1: C:\ProgramData\Phoenix IDE\Solutions\Tandy CoCo\CoCoNet
20\coconetrom.asm
C:\ProgramData\Phoenix IDE\Builders\CCASM\cm54.exe
"C:\ProgramData\Phoenix IDE\Solutions\Tandy CoCo\CoCoNet
20\coconetrom.asm" -patchrom=decb11.rom -patchedrom=coconet
-o="C:\ProgramData\Phoenix IDE\Solutions\Tandy CoCo\CoCoNet 20\coconet.overlay"

[No Errors]
LOADM'ing the patch file into the 64K address space... (coconet.overlay)
Writing the new patched copy of the ROM image to coconet.rom
Writing the new ROM as a Disto MPROM EPROM burner file coconet.mp
saved patched ROM

For now, 16K is the only size possible for the new ROM image, but I
should have this fixed in CCASM 5.5.
--
~ Roger Taylor