[Coco] CoCo Hardware License Re: eBay madness?

Mike Rowen mike at bcmr3.net
Sun May 8 18:36:45 EDT 2011

I'll take the test as soon as a good study guide is made available! The certification would have to be printed on a DMP, tractor feed of course. :)

I'm one of those trying to learn more about the coco and ML programming. This list has been a great source of information and the general discussions have generally been enlightening. It's clear that we have a big collection of experts and the rest of us tend to lurk. There is a big divide between the skill sets. We all have limits on our time and schedules. You can't blame folks for asking for answers, and you can't blame others for growing weary if some of the questions. However, if you are weary, you can choose not to answer. If you're feeling generous, help out.

I think many of us fantasize about some mass education project on the CoCo, but this isn't likely for previously stated reasons. We all do what we can.

This list certainly has room for varying opinions, suggestions, and answers.

Now, who will be my mentor?? :)

Cheers,
-Mike