[Coco] dbg.l

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri May 6 19:14:59 EDT 2011

On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 03:33:42PM -0700, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

> All you are looking for are in a never occupied cave in North Waziristan.
> :D

A quote:

There I searched until I found the dreaded Micronomicon. One passage
awoke  my fears again, and I have tried as best as I can to translate
this to  English.

"The most secret executables," wrote the mad administrator, "are not
meant  to be seen by living eyes, because the wonders of those are
strange and  terrifying. Cursed is the memory where dead thoughts live
as fresh and  strangely embodied, and evil is the mind that does not
live inside a head. Wisely said Ibn Schacabao that happy is the
mainframe no wizard has laid his hands upon..."

--iak at cs.joensuu.fi, "The Festival", alt.horror.shub-internet

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA