[Coco] CIS Files 9/1997 - 11/1997 Indexes available

Thu May 5 20:10:21 EDT 2011

Hi,

Not really, there is a free KWIC program that would generate the index. Then
it would be a matter to eliminate the noise . So just a large static text
file would add much usefulness.

With the number of actual interested persons, those who have spoken up, your
server may be fine. It does not appear to be BitTurrent numbers for sure.

Most interested persons have read the posts within three days and I expect
the hits on my webpage to stop so we will know the number of possible
downloads very soon.

Getting the lists of Delphi files in order, I may have put them into a
database years ago.

If not, I have a database program that is so powerful and easy to use that
they named it "PARADOX" (By Borland).

"Tsunami" was it's other possible name.

SHF