[Coco] Phoenix IDE - Ubuntu 10.04 under Wine

Manny manney at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:25:43 EDT 2011

I think Roger said in a previous email that it was .net 3.5 he was using.
The big question is whether mono supports .net 3.5 yet?  I haven't looked at
mono for a couple of years now (nor do I install any .net/mono apps by
choice under Linux,) so I'm relating a big first step if you are going to
try and run Phoenix with mono.

-M.