[Coco] [Color Computer] BBS program for Hayes Modem

jim_gerrie jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed May 4 21:52:53 EDT 2011

Thanks guys!

I've found a disk with the CoBBS on it.  Now I just need to track down some documentation to get it to work, or fiddle with it till it works.  I did manage for him to connect to OS9 using TSMON and LOGIN from stock OS9 level 2 Dev disk and also on to OSTERM using its host function. He was pretty impressed that my Coco was doing its own "internet" thing...

Thanks again for the recommendations.