[Coco] dbg.l

Wed May 4 12:17:28 EDT 2011

Hi,

No Gene, Brother Jeremy concentrated on the new stuff Kevin was working on,
not the old files downloaded from CIS. I can check my copies also but I see
no reason that what we want would be included.

The files may have been deleted requiring the FBI methods I use. Thus KD's
original HDD may be needed. (Or a sector by sector copy made)

In searching John Collyer's Hard Disk I was pleasantly suprised to find some
of my work which John may have deleted.

I am still waiting for the "rdump" of "dbg.l" to help with my searching and
to determine the status of "trace_c" which may be the main part needed
perhaps.

We need to think about searching floppy disks when offered and hard drives
also.

Do we have an "UNDelete command to automate the recovery of some of these
deleted NOT! as we all know files.

I think we are in very desperate mode now.

SHF