[Coco] Ok, I've been struck stupid. Coconet question. Backslash?

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue May 3 23:10:30 EDT 2011

At 08:43 PM 5/3/2011, you wrote:
>I'm trying to remember how to do a simple command with coconet. (coco 2)
>SIO cable, and I want to change to the disk image coconetroot\games\gant2
>
>The command I need is
>
>Drive 0,!"games\gant2"
>
>My problem is how to I get the \ on the coco keyboard?
>
>I've tried Drive0,!"games/gant2"
>
>When I issue the command the response on the server is
>File doesn't exist: c:\program files (x86)\coconet\games/gant2
>
>Thanks.
>
>Later,
>dabone

I'm not sure if I've uploaded this change, but try using the forward
slash also and it might translate into the PC's backslash.  I don't
have the source up right now to see if I made the change yet but it
allows either slash to be used due to the problems the backslash has
been causing.  It's Shift-CLEAR, but if you aren't careful and just
hit CLEAR, there goes your whole command line.
Also, shift UP is the underscore for the PC.

--
~ Roger Taylor