[Coco] CoCo Fest Seminars - Second call

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 3 15:19:49 EDT 2011

The CoCo Fest is coming up and I would like to know if anyone is planing
a Seminar.
Topics are limited to 45 minutes. If you need special items, like
projectors or drawing board, you need to let me know now so we can
arrange for it.

--
  Brian Goers
  Glenside Vice-President of Special Events

  Glenside Color Computer Club URL
  http://GlensideCCC.com

  IDE Boards are available.          The 20th Annual "LAST" Chicago
CoCoFEST!
  Show cost $45.00                       Will be held MAY 21 & 22, 2011!
                                         Holiday Inn & Suites in Elgin.