[Coco] CoCo versus the rest of them

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 03:06:45 EDT 2011

HiNick Marentes
I have a DTV64

and it's amazing what it does and you can add

I love to do the same with the coconut on a chip

I made ​​coconut alcuna games in bas and some utilities in assembler,
I love games, especially them, do not believe this level to one complete,
but maybe I try, I'm updating, and I do not remember I learned in my youth,
I practiced cocodskutil pc utility

and I see that they lack even emulators.

I would ask him, who used to schedule their games?, OS9, C Compiler, Assembler,works in the coconut or PC OR MAC?

If you can give me any recommendations you would appreciate

You have a website with games, apart fromhttp://www.members.optusnet.com.au/nickma/GamesWorkshop/

Sells? or are free, excuse my ignorance, I have only been a few months on the list

Their games seem very good, go ahead

my language is Spanish, sorry if not understood