[Coco] How to get to 80-col mode on Coco 3?

Thu Mar 31 21:11:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

RGB<CR>?

After you get more familiar you might want to compare the results I got back
in 2005.

ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/CC3/Monitors/Svideo/

Yes, pictures including a 64 color chart. (Taken by a digital camera).

Look at this first:

ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/CC3/Monitors/Svideo/IndexSV.jpg

That TV and S-Video adapter have been retired but I have been thinking about
putting it together to test with my HDTV, it has so many inputs unused. :D

SHF