[Coco] Missing "User Manual" needed

Eric Keppel keppel at earthsounds.com
Wed Mar 30 17:31:03 EDT 2011

Don,

  Here is where you can get the .PDF of the Nov 1990 Rainbow from
Maltedmedia:

ftp://ftp.maltedmedia.com/coco/MAGS0/RAINBOW/1990/rainbow.11.90.zip

There is a smaller DJVU version in if you go up a level and look in the
1990_djvu directory.  If you have low bandwidth, I can try to extract
just those few pages for you and put them up somewhere.  Let me know.

--Eric