[Coco] wikipedia entry

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Mar 29 23:18:58 EDT 2011

At 06:32 PM 3/29/2011, you wrote:
>Roger, I find it hard to believe that you didn't
>know how to do this.  The answer to your
>question is readily available within two clicks
>and a search: 1. At the page, click View History
>at the top. 2. At the history page, click 500 to
>get the maximum number of history entries 3.
>Search the resulting page for the keyword
>"bluetooth".  I got this: entry 11:35, 14
>February 2009 Diego bf109 (talk | contribs)
>(52,466 bytes) (→Community development: added
>bluetooth) (undo) -- Boisy G. Pitre http://www.tee-boy.com/

Nope, I rarely visit wikipedia unless google
turns up an entry and I end up there, but I have
never added or edited an entry on wikipedia let
alone know how to find out who added certain
content, nor does it really matter *that* much
more anymore.  I was just curious who entered the
paragraph but more interested in knowing how to
"fix" the grammar a bit to make it more clear.  A
better look at the site reveals how easy it is to edit the content.

--
~ Roger Taylor