[Coco] Tandy / Color Computer Forum Access

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:27:36 EDT 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Manny <manney at gmail.com> wrote:

> Considering the past problems with coco3.com, I don't see it as an evil.

That and the problems Cris had when he set up forums (I remember a certain
mod constantly pruning users/IP and crap in general).

> Maybe a longer time in between being forced to change your password would
> be better?

I'm certainly open to suggestions. 90 days? 120 days?

And for the record, I got hit with the reset too...

Brian

--
Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...