[Coco] OT (is it?): "Why Cloud9 deserves your attention"

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:59:35 EDT 2011

This reminds me of DCom. I wrote it in the early 90s, and by the late 90s
Microsoft had already developed and released their dcom, which I have never
really understood the purpose of. I have never made waves over the name.

Cloud9, however, has been in business serving the needs of the CoCo
community for over 20 years. I do not know if this name ambiguity would be
adverse or not, or if it would be subject to "brand recognition" issues.

Wayne