[Coco] OT Linux Boot [was: Re: Compiler]

John Kent jekent at optusnet.com.au
Thu Mar 24 02:13:12 EDT 2011

Hi Marc

Wubi is a version of Ubuntu that installs under Windows. It installs a
dual boot (GRUB) and I think it creates a virtual file system in a file
under windows so that you don't have to repartition the hard disk.  I'll
do a  bit of googling to see how to boot in run level 1.

Thanks for your help.

John.

--
http://www.johnkent.com.au