[Coco] OFF TOPIC Scanning/OCR

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 01:18:08 EDT 2011

Hello friend
I recommend the following
Take pictures of the 99 paguina with a digital camera of 5 or 10 mp will only take 2 hours
if possible with tripod and good light
it may be sufficient for OCR, I've done this several times with good results
then sends them to me or to this person and you have OCR profecional

on this page are scanning and digitizing journals
http://cocomag.dyndns.org