[Coco] On topic and related to a wannabe Glory boy(Video Player)

Richard Ivey rrivey at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 19:08:36 EDT 2011

Easy Briza.. Easy.. It's all good.  Both side made valid points and we all know
that Steve just speaks in a particular way.  I don't think he intends insult,
persay.  He's just doesn't.. umm .errr.. refine what he says sometimes.  He says
what he says.  Anyone in this group knows that.  It just is what it is.  Despite
his perceived (or maybe real) arrogance or lack of tact sometimes, this
community does owe him his due respect for his early work.  I still play Polaris
a ton.

Honestly, would I watch Star Wars on that player from beginning to end?  No.
Who would?  But the fact he got it to do it at all is the achievement.  Now..
that would be cool if small snippets of video could be blended into new games.
But it's a novelty, not a piratical app.  But don't think for a minute I
wouldn't want that program.  It would be very very very cool.

So, before we all start leaving the lists and stuff, let's just take a breath.

Bet you never thought your video player would stir up so much broohaahaa, eh?