[Coco] Question about the MicroSD pak

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri Mar 18 19:23:18 EDT 2011

I use unix (linux/solaris) and would use the command "dd" to copy the card.
With dd I can copy a byte per byte image of the card to a file and put it back
any time I want or make multiple copies of the card. I do this all the time with
the CF cards for my superide adaptor and it's saved me many at time!!

Frank