[Coco] CoCo Video Player

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Fri Mar 18 13:20:35 EDT 2011

As a software guy, I have to agree with Steve.  I can only play in the software world due to the designs of the hardware engineers.  The hardware creates the world in which the software lives.

Clever as DriveWire may be, it ultimately is a software solution and is limited to the bit banger's physical speed limitations.

I bow down to the hardware gods!

--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/