[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: 2GB SD packs from coco3.com still avail?

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Mar 18 11:12:22 EDT 2011

At 09:53 AM 3/18/2011, you wrote:
>At 01:24 PM 3/17/2011, you wrote:
>>Hey, just checking when this might arrive if you're reading this
>>Roger. (I think you get things here before email, based on past experience.)
>>
>>Cheers.
>

>Blake, I recall replying to your direct e-mail either last night or
>this morning.  I actually like to check my inbox first then I move
>on to the filtered message folders I have set up.

I just double checked and it was 2 days ago that I replied back to
you saying that I was waiting on a batch of pak cases.  The few that
are left are already going out today and tomorrow.
It won't be long... hang in there, and please set my domain name to
not be blocked.  Anything coming from me is usually a direct e-mail
and probably important.  :)

--
~ Roger Taylor