[Coco] CoCo Video Player

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:08:55 EDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Aaron Wolfe <aawolfe at gmail.com> wrote:

> hear, hear..  I saw John's video player at cocofest last year and was
> thoroughly impressed.
> it's a great demonstration of what is possible when you really push
> the coco to the limit.
>
> -Aaron

 You guys are all correct - it's a great accomplishment. The video quality
reminds me of the first-get CR-ROM video of the early 90's. Once again we
have the CoCo doing something it was never designed to do, or even thought
of as possible.

And John, I'll be hitting you up sometime in the future - I have a SuperIDE
on order... ;-))

Brian

--
Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...