[Coco] Will this build-your-own s-video board work for CoCo 3?

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 09:20:36 EST 2011

In a message dated 3/9/2011 1:59:03 A.M. Eastern  Standard Time,
gheskett at wdtv.com writes:
On Wednesday, March 09, 2011  01:56:25 AM Rick Taylor did opine:

>> So how would one go about  getting one of those scan doubler boxes?
>>
>I am surprised that  Roy hasn't chimed in by now.  However, the last I
>remember, he was  a bit behind.

>ISTR Chris Hawks has something similar.   Chris?  Roy?

Hey everybody.   I have  currently suspended assembly
of the converter because of my father's failing  heath.
We found out he has lung cancer and are attending
him  now.    I will announce when I will resume
production on this  list....

Roy