[Coco] New Setup Multi language for CocoDskUtil V 1.0.10 now OK

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:19:25 EST 2011

> From: SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
> To: coco at maltedmedia.com
> Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 16:28:55 -0800
> Subject: Re: [Coco] New Setup Multi language for CocoDskUtil V 1.0.10 now OK
>
> Hi,
>
> Luis being a vb (Visual Basic) programmer would have to switch languages to
> do what you suggest AFAIK.
>
> He may or may not be able to do that. My guess is that he will not, way too
> much work and new learning.
>
> I would rather that he not do what you suggest to allow a fresh approach to
> the problem.
>
> No problem looking at what has already been done, but he has come up with a
> much better approach that I have seen before for DECB dsk files.

Thanks for the comment, anyway try to review what I say

but my priority now is to finish the application

The user can install wherever you want (although it would be wrong) even in mydocuments. (for now)

I am interested to try it in 7 even in a wrong directory, but that can be used

Later installation could improve or change. INI by register

> The Lotus - Magellan 2.0 install disks may be available:
>
> http://vetusware.com/download/Magellan%202.0/?id=4032
>
> I could NOT get the download to start. You may have to register.
>
> I have no need as I have paid for the program back in 1990 and am using it
> even now on Vista (2011), but only parts as it is a 8.3 MSDOS file name
> space program. I have the printed manual.
>
> It has some of the features that I hope Luis incorporates into an
> "OS9DskUtil".
>
> SHF

I'm interested, tell me more, if you want private

I try to install