[Coco] New Setup Multi language for CocoDskUtil V 1.0.10 now OK

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:01:45 EST 2011

If in future I will have, until now the structure of OS9 does not seem so complex but I have not fully entered

The program already uses two formats (try the dragon VDK) which changes a lot and I had to change to the interface, even in unfoldment.

Rataro I'll support all formats COCO

Even VHD, and formats of emulators, emulators also run, will not be soon, but be itthis year.

I have not even information on some, but slowly

Even I have of Dragon is 98% accurate, not 100%

And the program is still 80% clean, I still have many errors to correct even not write well in dragon and the new formats fail to change things back