[Coco] New Setup Multi language for CocoDskUtil V 1.0.9

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 05:59:24 EST 2011

HelloThe program requires the. ini to work and this is in program files.
It is better to create a shortcut to the program and do not copy the program
The new setup and create a shortcut on your desktop if you wish.

But above all, none of this is necessary, because after opening the first time any filesystem stays in that directory, it is unnecessary to move or direct access