[Coco] New Setup Multi language for CocoDskUtil V 1.0.8

Sun Mar 6 21:24:48 EST 2011

Hi,

Are you clicking on the BIG button during the install process?

I missed that with several attempts initially.

If you are willing to join us on the CoCo Forums I could include screen
shots of the Spanish installer with the steps I used. I am running XP SP3
and that was the first attempt to install on that machine.

http://coco.randomrodder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=57#p57

YES, I am trying to get more persons to join us and make posts!

I want the CoCo Forums to be successful.

SHF