[Coco] New Setup Multi language for CocoDskUtil V 1.0.8

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 17:22:00 EST 2011

That is very strange

could test the setup, Spanish version (instalar)
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/

Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 16:59:00 -0500
From: snhirsch at gmail.com
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Subject: Re: [Coco] New Setup Multi language for CocoDskUtil V 1.0.8

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011, Luis Fernández wrote:

> Hello

> Excuse me English, I speac in spanish My
> Blogwww.luis45ccs.blogspot.comThe Spanish-language version of the setup
> is made in visual basic 6 in Spanish andapparently installs fine on
> Windows Vista, I recently tested the
>
> The problems in Windows Vista is the UAC User acount control, which to
> be ON therecord leaves no DLLs

No UAC in XP.  I tried installing as administrator, but it simply does not
work.

> For you the solution may be to use the version of the setup in Spanish or
> Remove the UAC in the control panel - Users, and then reboot, install,
> Finally you can put the UAC volber to ON again (reboot again)
>

> Sorry for the inconvenience caused

No problem.  I'm sure if I was running Vista or Win7 things would be fine.
However, I refuse to run any operating system for which I have to ask
permission when I change hardware.  I was lucky enough to obtain a
corporate licensed version of XP and that's as new as I plan to get.

Steve