[Coco] Tandy 25-1061 31/2" 720K External Disk Drive.

Gary Russell samtheinept at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 3 22:32:05 EST 2011

I bought this many years ago. It was my understanding that it could be rewired
to work with a Coco.
I'm pretty much a lurker but the thread about drives got my interest. I live in
Arlington Texas and need to move my Coco stuff out. My first computer was a Coco
1, 4K, bought new, that over the years was updated to 64K. Upgraded to Coco 3,
512K. I don't want to go with the Ebay thing but if someone if the local area is
interested I have a lot of stuff for cheap.
Gary Russell